- Face to face or online, individual therapy sessions informed by Self Psychology and somatic/movement theories as appropriate.
- Sessions are fifty minutes in duration. Frequency of contact, though often weekly or fortnightly, is jointly determined by collaboration between you, the client, and myself
- Face to face or online sessions of thirty or fifty minutes duration
- I am experienced in supervising psychologists, psychotherapists, somatic psychotherapist, and counsellors from a Self Psychological framework
- I am also experienced in supervising Movement Psychotherapists and Dance Movement Therapists from somatic/movement frameworks (such as Laban/Bartenieff Movement System, Bodymind Centering concepts) and Self Psychology
- Introduction to Somatic Self Psychology trainings are offered yearly
- Case Study Supervision Groups are formed yearly (groups of 3 to 6)
- Focused reading groups are formed regularly