- Face to face, individual therapy sessions informed by Self Psychology. Body/movement-focussed techniques are employed as needed or when requested.
- Sessions are fifty minutes in duration. Frequency of contact, though often weekly or fortnightly, is jointly determined by collaboration between you the client and myself
- Private Health Insurances rebates available
- Thirty or Fifty minute sessions available. They can be done face to face, by phone, or via Skype
- I am experienced in supervising psychologists, psychotherapists, somatic psychotherapist, and counsellors from a Self Psychological framework
- I also am experienced in supervising Movement Psychotherapists and Dance Movement Therapists. For these modalities, I use Laban Movement Analysis for the body level material and Self Psychology for the relational and transferential material.
- Tertiary level coursework in Laban Movement Analysis, Bartenieff Fundamentalssm, Developmental movement issues, and non-verbal/movement therapeutic interventions are offered through Wesley Institute (Sydney) and upon request
- Introduction to Self Psychology lectures offered through Empathink (Melbourne) and upon request